Treasure Capital Asia (“TCA”嘉建资本) is an independent private equity and real estate firm, with a focus on direct investment, development management and advisory in Greater China and China-Europe investments.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, with its China projects managed from Shanghai, and affiliate offices in London, Dusseldorf, Lisbon and Seoul, TCA was founded in early 2014, bringing together a consortium of global partners and co-investors with deep and diverse experience in real estate and private equity.
TCA’s domestic real estate platform covers a mixed use development in Shanghai with name BaDaiTou (“BDT”). The project is located in the Yangpu District in Puxi, with close proximity to the Huangpu River/direct connecti哪家医院是专治癫痫病的vity with the Metro/various transportation modes, diagonally opposite Lujiazui. The project will connect the waterfront to the Dalian Road MNC cluster to form a new major Recreational Business District (“RBD”) in Shanghai.
TCA’s current international real estate and private equity projects outside China cover London, Lisbon, Germany and Seoul.
The current focus is to provide growth equity to companies with niche and world class technologies, products or services with significant potential for Asian market expansion. TCA also works in partnerships with social enterprises to develop businesses with social impact potential in the fields of education, training and knowledge application.
Real Estate Investment Analyst 地产投资分析员(嘉建资本，Investment & Development)
To keep pace with the rapid increasing of Treasure Capital Asia’ s business and expansion steps, our Shanghai team is now recruiting Investment Analyst to assist on real estate/private equity investment related business. It will be an attractive opportunity for fresh graduate / final year students who desire to start a career within real estate / private equity industry, as well as good experience to learn and develop alongside a fast-growing team.佛山市癫痫病治疗方法
1. Assist in preparing presentations, research reports, proposals, investment/meeting memo, excel spreadsheet etc.
2. Assist in translation of above documents and others files(English, Chinese;)
3. Data collecting, information sourcing and conduct basic market or featured research, due diligence to support supervisor and senior team colleagues.
4. Liaising with other parties on project execution and follow-ups
5. Conduct ad-hoc task and administrative work as assigned by supervisor and senior management.
1. Fresh graduates / final year students (graduated in 2015 or 2016) from top universities majoring in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
2. Professional level fluency in English is a 银川癫痫医院哪个好must; Fluency in Korean or German is a plus.
3. Excellent command of Microsoft Office �C Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
4. Details-oriented, team-player and keen on real estate industry with strong time management and communication skills
5. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Investment Analyst; Final year students will be considered as Intern.
Working location: Shanghai
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume (including available date and expected salary). Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interview/ assessment process within one or two weeks’ time. Candidates are advised to submit their application as soon as they can due to the short time-frame of our recruiting process.